The AICOK AMR-521 is a very easy juicer to operate and assemble in a matter of minutes. Products that take a long time to assemble can cause frustration, especially for people who are less patient. Thankfully, AICOK made sure that customers are under less stress assembling this product. If you are already experienced with using juicers, you will find using this one a breeze and a joy. There are not many people who aren’t aware of AICOK, because it is a known brand and this juicer has a whole host of impressive features.
The AMR-521 Key Features
- Versatile – One-dimensional products are ok, however, having one that can perform multiple functions is even better and that’s what you get with this juicer. You will be able to make juice from both fruits and vegetables. It is a wonderful investment because you can throw everything from oranges, carrots, celery, apples, leafy greens, wheatgrass, ginger, and more into this juicer. If you have a family function, you’ll make some of the most delicious juices your family members have ever tasted if you have this product at home.
- Impressive speed – The auger of the AMR-521 has a speed of 80 RPM which gives it the ability to keep all the nutrients you need without losing them. You will lose those all-important nutrients when you use low-quality juicers however with this product, you’ll preserve minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Durable – This juicer has a heavy-duty body that enables it to withstand harsh conditions and be in your home for a very long time. Despite this, it is easy to put together, operates quietly at less than 60 decibels, and can be cleaned using a dishwasher.
- Lightweight – Very heavy Products can be difficult to use compared to those that are light. Coming in at 3.4kgs, this juicer is very light and can easily be moved around your kitchen without straining your hand. It will also not take up plenty of space which is important for anyone who has a lot of appliances in their kitchen.
- Flavor-filled juice – While many juicers will suck the flavor out of the fruits, the AICOK AMR-521 juicer has a much high juicer yield. You will be amazed by the taste of all the juices you’ll make using this product plus it has less forming, low heat build-up and there’s no clogging making it easy to clean after use.
- Amazing speed – The juicer has a 150-watt motor which gives you a speed of 80 RPM. You will be able to quickly extract juices and preserve all the nutrients from all the vegetables and fruits you’ve used.
- Low vibration – To reduce noise and vibrations, this juicer has a decelerating gear. You will be able to make juices without worrying about waking anyone up if you are using it in the morning.
- Easy to clean, take apart and put together – You can take this juicer apart in less than 2 minutes, clean it and assemble it back together.
- Has a direction control switch – This switch can prevent clogging because turning it in reverse allows you to take out any particles that may have been caught.
- Can’t be used for a long time – The manufacturers recommend that you shouldn’t use this juicer for more than 20 minutes because the motor will not work properly. You need to time yourself and not use it for longer than 20 minutes otherwise it will malfunction.
- Doesn’t work well with hard materials – You can’t throw ice or frozen products and large seeds in this juicer because it can get damaged. You will need to cut any large pieces of fruit or vegetables for example before you throw them in this juicer.
- High price – Many customers believe that this juicer is expensive compared to others on the market. If you don’t have a lot of money, you are better off looking for models that are cheaper because you’ll find the price of this model very high.
Many people in the juicing community love the AICOK AMR-521 despite the price and prep time. You’ll have to cut your fruits and vegetables into tiny pieces before you pour them into the juicer but other than that it offers amazing speed, low vibration and it’s super lightweight. It is a wonderful kitchen companion for anyone who has been juicing for years or just getting started because it can handle a wide range of recipes.