If you are a person that loves cooking, it is mandatory to invest in the best wok pan. Even better, you should only choose the right wok for your induction hob. And with the right pan, you can be sure of taking your cooking game to the next level.
But how do you go about it when you need a new induction wok? That depends on what you need in the pan specifically. There are some factors that you need to consider when doing so. Nevertheless, we still have some models that we think would be a good fit for you.
In this article, we will be sharing the 10 models we think are good picks to consider buying if you need one.
Woks For Induction Hob: Our Top Pics
|ProCook BB01 Gourmet Non-Stick Induction Wok||9.6||Check|
|Home Icon Induction Compatible Wok||9.4||Check|
|SKY LIGHT Wok Pan||9.4||Check|
|Haufson 28cm Die cast Wok||9.4||Check|
|ProCook 28cm Large Induction Pan||9.2||Check|
|Tefal C9771914 Non-stick Wok||9.2||Check|
|Deco Express Induction Deep Frying Pan||9.2||Check|
|Prestige Induction Non Stick Wok Pan||9.2||Check|
|Oursson Premium Korea Wok Pan||9.2||Check|
|Westinghouse 30cm Induction Wok||9.0||Check|
Induction Wok Reviews
Undoubtedly, the UK market is filled with a whole lot of wok pans from multiple brands. However, here are some models you might want to consider budgeting for.
1. ProCook Gourmet BB01 28CM Non-Stick Induction Wok
We kick it off with the ProCook BB01, which is one amazing induction wok to include in your cookware arsenal. This pan possesses durability and versatility, which is why it is one of the best models in the UK market.
The pan is made of a durable aluminum construction of 3.5mm. Even with that construction, the induction wok pan comes with a lightweight design to give you an easy time when cooking with it. It has been made to evenly distribute heat that will then offer you efficient cooking.
The exterior offers you a black enamel coating, while the inside comes with a premium double layer non-stick coating. In turn, it will prevent the food from sticking or burning as you cook. Still, this helps to reduce the use of cooking oil.
This pan comes with deep and sloping sides that allow you to use it for stir-frying, as well as braising, boiling, deep-frying, steaming, or searing. Whether you want to prepare East Asian or Chinese dishes in this wok, it won’t disappoint.
It also comes with a 28cm diameter that makes it large enough for preparing food for the family.
Along with that, there is a comfortable non-slip silicone handle that stays cool even when the pan is extremely hot. This then allows you to use it easily and safely. Plus, the pan comes with a glass lid that is heat-resistant and has a well-fitting design. With this, the lead will seal the heat, nutrients, and juices, and flavor of the foods you are preparing.
It is important to mention that both the lid and pan are oven safe up to 260 degrees Celsius. Furthermore, the pan is dishwasher safe.
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminum construction
- Black enamel coating and double layer nonstick interior coating for easy cleaning
- Deep and sloping sides for versatile cooking
- Nonslip silicone handle for comfortable and safe handling
- 28cm wide opening for family cooking
- Costlier than some models
2. Home Icon 28CM Copper Granite Induction Compatible Wok
Our second contender is this unit from Home Icon. This is yet another induction wok that most families in the UK go for.
The pan is made of high-quality forged aluminum construction, but it is still lightweight enough. It is also designed to distribute heat evenly while lessening the chances of hot spots as you cook your meals. Best of all, this pan will make your kitchen look good, even when you are not using it. Thanks to the stylish copper granite, you will truly love having this pan in your kitchen.
One unique feature of this unit is the fact that it comes with a removable handle. This feature will prove helpful when you need to store the wok in the cupboard. Luckily, the handle is very easy to remove, and it is ergonomically designed to offer you comfort as you work with it.
The pan comes with a generous mouth of 28cm, which lets you fit all the ingredients needed for the family.
What is the interior rating of this induction wok? It comes with a double layer of ultra-nonstick coating that lets you cook healthy with less oil.
We have to mention that the wok also comes with a flat base that allows it to sit flat on the induction hob without wobbling around.
This would be the perfect pick for you if you have a 14.4cm induction ring hob. Besides that, you can comfortably use it in the oven even with the handle on.
The tempered glass lid comes with a steam hole to prevent it from shattering.
- Strong and durable forged aluminum construction
- Copper granite exterior looks stylish
- Ultra-nonstick double-layer coating
- The flat base lets it sit steadily on the hob
- 28cm diameter lets you cook more food at once
- The lid doesn’t fit tightly as expected
3. Sky Light 30cm Wok Pan with Lid
If you are exploring the UK market for a large pan that can cook enough food for the entire family, this one from SkyLight would do.
The first thing to notice about this induction wok pan is that it comes with a massive 30cm diameter that lets you add ingredients with ease as you cook for the whole family. With this size, you can easily cook food for five to six people. The best part is that the pan will prevent any oil splashing.
This one comes with a nonstick interior and exterior that assures you of using less cooking oil while giving you an easy time when cleaning it. Furthermore, the coating comes with anti-scratch technology to prevent staining and scratching. In other words, this work will serve you for a pretty long time without wearing out.
As you would expect, this one also features a hardened glass lid that doesn’t only let you view the cooking progress but also stays strong for long. There is a steam hole that will prevent food from spilling.
This one also features a detachable handle that is made of stay-cool wood. You will experience comfort and safety when holding the handle of this induction wok.
You can place the pan in the oven, but you will need to detach the handle before doing so.
- Wide 30cm diameter
- Nonstick interior and exterior
- Detachable and stay-cool handle
- Strong and durable design
- Double diversion port design for pouring liquid from either side
- Not the best for cooking on high heat
4. Haufson 28cm Die cast Induction Hob Wok
Moving on with the list, we bring this induction wok from Haufson, which happens to be a good pick for your induction hob. It also stands among the best models in the UK.
One major reason for choosing this piece is the fact that it is made for durability. You can confidently use it daily even without worrying about it wearing out. This one comes with a die-cast aluminum construction that can easily take a beating. Besides that, it comes with a stainless steel base that catches heat real quick.
With the interior, you get a marble inlay design that offers you a naturally nonstick surface. Keep in mind that the pan comes with a flat bottom that keeps it stable enough on the hob.
In terms of the user experience, there is an ergonomic handle that comes with a stay-cool material for comfort and safety. Even when the wok heats up at the highest temperature, the handle will not absorb any heat.
There is a tempered glass lid that will easily stand upright, and it comes with a stay-cool plastic handle for maximum efficiency.
- 5-layer aluminum construction for durability and even heat distribution
- Very easy to clean
- Sits stable on the hob
- Evenly-balanced weight for easy handling
- User-friendly handle on the lid
- The handle is made of plastic, which might not last for too long
5. ProCook Elite 28cm Induction Stainless Steel Wok
The fifth contender on the list is this induction wok pan from ProCook, and it definitely among the best works in the UK market.
It would also suit you if you have a family and you need a reliable pan to prepare enough food for everyone in the house. This is because it comes with a 28cm diameter that makes it large enough to prepare food for up to four people.
Another unique feature that sets this model ahead of other works out there is the multi-metal construction. You get three layers of metal with this wok. On the outside, you get an aluminum layer that will distribute heat evenly all across the pan. On the inside, the pan comes with an 18/10 stainless steel layer that helps to maintain the heat. In general, you get a strong and durable pan that won’t disappoint.
The handle is made of CoolTouch stainless steel, which will not absorb heat, even when cooking at high temperatures.
You can be confident of having an easy time when cleaning the pan and lid. Just a sponge or piece of cloth would be enough to clean the induction wok with some warm and soapy water.
Above all, this unit is oven safe up to 260 degrees Celsius. The best part is that you won’t have to worry about the handle getting ruined when cooking in the oven.
- Three layers of stainless steel and aluminum
- Even heat distribution with minimal hot spots
- Dishwasher safe
- It can be used in the oven up to 260 degrees Celsius
- Features two handles for easy handling
- Best pick for veggies, but not meat
6. Tefal Comfort C9771914 28cm Stainless Steel Non-stick Wok
If you are a fan of stainless steel kitchen appliances, you’d love this induction wok. It is one of the best units in the UK, and its durability is one reason that made us go for it.
This is stainless steel unit is made of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. A blend of all these metals means that you will be using a reliable pan that is ideal for cookware. The chromium material allows you to enjoy a protective layer while resisting rust as you use it.
Besides that, the material is meant to be nonstick hence giving you an easy time when cleaning it. You will also use less cooking oil with this pan.
In terms of its size, this very much belongs to the family-size woks. It offers you a 28cm diameter that lets you cook food for up to four people.
We loved the anti-deformation induction base that is flat to let the wok sit steadily on the hob. The base is also thick enough to offer durability even when cooking at it a high temperature.
The pan comes with an ergonomic handle that is nonslip and doesn’t absorb heat even when cooking with it at a high temperature.
- Induction base technology for quick and even heat distribution
- Stainless construction looks stylish
- Comfortable and nonslip handle
- Sits well on the induction hob
- Made to last
- The gap between the steel rim and lid glass is too narrow to clean properly
7. Deco Express 24cm Wok Non Stick for Induction Hob
If you are on a tight budget, but you still want to purchase a good induction wok pan for your induction hob in the UK market, this one would suit you perfectly.
You might not even need to start budgeting for this induction wok as it comes at a very affordable price tag. With this pan, you get in two sizes; 24cm and 28cm. This way, you can go for the size that suits your cooking needs accordingly.
Besides that, it comes with seriously durable construction. It is made of a forged aluminum core and a stainless base that help to boost its durability and sturdiness. This material also helps to distribute heat evenly around the wok.
On the inside, you get a nonstick stone coating that makes your cooking super easy. Plus, it allows you to use the pan on any hob other than an induction model.
There is a soft-feel wood effect Bakelite handle that is heat-resistant and lightweight. You will have an easy time when holding it, stir-frying, or lifting the pan.
Above all, cleaning the pan is super easy to clean. You can even place it in a dishwasher to save you time and effort.
- The wok and handle style look amazing
- Nonstick stone coating doesn’t fade
- Very easy to clean
- Comes at a super-cheap price tag
- The handle feels great in the hands
- The screws holding the handle might start to get loose after some time
8. Prestige 28cm Non Stick Wok Pan For Induction, Gas and Electric Hobs
Cheapness and high-quality don’t always go hand in hand. However, this induction wok pan goes against all the odds to offer you a strong and durable unit that is also easy on your pocket.
One thing that most buyers in the UK have noticed about this pan is the convenient heat indicator that helps you to know if it is hot enough and ready to cook. The indicator will turn from black to green when it is ready to start cooking. This is one unique feature that any cooking enthusiast would enjoy using it. In other words, you will not have to risk putting your hand close to the pan to see if it is hot enough.
The induction wok itself is made of sturdy aluminum construction that makes it lightweight but still durable to serve you for a long time. Even better, this one features a diamond-infused nonstick stirfry interior that will not fade like other coatings. This assures you of cooking any type of food without worrying about it sticking to the pan.
It features a 28cm diameter that should be enough for preparing food for up to four people. You can even use it in the oven is up to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Diamond-infused nonstick interior doesn’t fade
- Features a heat indicator to tell you when it is ready to start cooking
- Distributes heat evenly
- Very easy to clean
- Not ideal to clean in a dishwasher
9. Oursson 28cm Nonstick Induction Pan
The ninth product on our list comes from yet another notable brand in the UK, and its delivery is equally satisfying.
Strength and durability are the main characters of this induction wok pan. It is made of granite and is sure to serve you for a long time, even with daily use. For the nonstick characteristics, you get a nonstick layer that is anti-scratch and durable enough. The best part is that the company offers a 5-year warranty on the nonstick coating. We guess it should remain nonstick for a long time without fading.
There is an ergonomic handle that is stay-cool, which means that it will not absorb heat, even if you are using it at the highest temperature. It also feels good in the hands. Keep in mind that the induction wok pan itself is dishwasher safe, and you can clean it manually with ease as well.
The handle comes with a convenient hole that allows you to hang it on a hook in the kitchen for tidy storage. This one doesn’t come with a lid, which shouldn’t be an issue to you if you will be using it to fry your foods.
We noticed a nice leak indent that prevents oil from trickling down the side when you are pouring it out of the pan.
- Elegant and stylish design
- The handle comes with a hole for easy hanging
- Durable interior nonstick layer
- The ergonomic handle feels comfortable in the hand
- Made of durable stone granite
- The underside base is coated, which makes the pan slide on the induction hob
10. Westinghouse 30cm Induction Wok Pan With Lid
We wrap our list with this induction wok from Westinghouse, which is also a good product to go for as you explore the UK market.
From the first look of this pan, you can tell that it is a stylish piece that you’d enjoy working with it. The pan is made of a durable stone granite material that gives it that elegant look. Besides that, you will be sure of enjoying a pan that distributes heat evenly while minimizing hot spots.
The interior of this induction wok pan comes with two layers of nonstick marble coating. You will not have to worry about your food getting stuck. Also, it lets you use less cooking oil hence letting you enjoy healthy cooking.
The whole unit is scratch-resistant, even if you are using plastic or metal utensils. Plus, the nonstick layer helps to give you an easy time when cleaning the pan. We loved the handle on this unit, which is made of silicone and comes with an excellent grip. It will stay cool even when cooking at high temperatures.
- Stylish and modern design
- The Nonstick layer doesn’t fade
- Ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Flat base keeps the pan steady on the induction hob
- Easy to store or hang on a hook
- The lid handle might need some tightening after serval uses
Buying Guide: How to Find the Best Induction Hob Wok in the UK
Inasmuch as it might be good to go for models with the highest customer ratings in the UK, you need to consider choosing a plan that will meet your cooking needs accordingly. That being said, here are some factors to consider;
- Material. The induction wok pan can be made of cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, stone granite, or aluminum. When choosing understand the pros and cons of every material.
- Size. You should consider the size of the pan based on the amount of food you will be cooking. For a family plan, it should be at least 28cm in diameter. You can choose a smaller one if you live alone.
- Nonstick characteristics. The pan must be nonstick on the inside. Furthermore, the nonstick layer should not fade or wear out too quickly.
- Base. Since you will be using it on an induction hob, the base should be flat and multi-layered for the needed magnetic connection.
- Handle. The handle of the pan should be comfortable to handle and it should not absorb heat. Preferably, choose one with a removable handle if you will be using the pan in the oven.
Some people prefer working with a pan that has a lid. It is not a must though. Only pick one if you truly need it.
That marks the end of our best wok for induction hob review. By now, we are confident that you are well informed and ready to shop for your next wok for your induction hob. Make sure you follow the buying guide properly when purchasing one.