The Tower T17022 is made by a company that has been making top-quality healthy cooking appliances for decades. Tower is a name that is familiar with people who buy a lot of kitchen products and they trust everything made by this company because they know they’ll get value and innovation. This family manual fryer is one of the best products they’ve produced and below is a look at everything it brings to the table.
Tower T17022 Key Features
- Overheating protection – It is normal for kitchen appliances to overheat when you put them to work and thankfully, this product has an overheating protection feature that prevents smokes or fire.
- Automatic switch-off feature – This Tower T17022 air fryer will automatically turn itself off the moment you open the fryer. When your food is finished cooking, it will also shut itself down to prevent the food from overcooking or burning.
- Healthier meals – Thanks to the rapid air circulation technology found in this appliance, you can eliminate excess fat from all your meals.
- Temperature control feature – There is an adjustable dial on this fryer which ranges from 80 – 200 degrees. This is powerful enough for you to make a variety of meals in a short space of time.
- Removable compartments – The basket and the drawer can be removed with ease and can be hand washed. Most people are scared to cause damage to their appliance when they are hand washing them but the design of this appliance’s compartments makes handwashing a breeze because it will only take a matter of minutes.
- Large capacity – The cooking basket has a capacity of 4.3 litres meaning you can not only use it for frying but also for grilling and baking different types of ingredients.
- Timer – People who have children at home or are juggling multiple tasks like cleaning can sometimes forget they have placed something in their oven. This can result in potential burning their good however, this fryer has a feature that minimizes the chances of this happening. There is a 60-minute timer on this fryer which allows you to schedule cooking times. When the timer runs out, the appliance will immediately stop cooking your meals reducing the chances of overcooking or burning them.
- Very easy to clean – To start cleaning, all you have to do is pull out the basket and drawer. Finding an appliance that makes cooking fun is not easy but this tool will ensure you enjoy yourself during mealtime.
- Impressive cooking options – Anything from treats to savoury main can be made using this fryer. You can adjust the temperature which ranges from 80 – 200 degrees which is ideal for cakes, chips, and chicken.
- Affordable – The one thing that surprises people about this Tower T17022 air fryer is its price. It is one of the most affordable products of its kind and it can cook meals in under 15 minutes. It is ideal for people who have busy lives as they can make quick meals and not have to wait for a long time.
- Instruction Booklet – Just in case you’re having issues getting the best out of this appliance, it comes with a well-written instructions booklet. It explains everything you need in detail on how to clean, cook, and more.
- Lightweight- At just 5 kgs, it is very light and user-friendly. You should have no problem moving or around your kitchen until you find an ideal spot for it plus it won’t take up plenty of space.
- Highly reviewed by users – Customers are full of praise when it comes to this product because its pros outweigh the cons. They love its capacity, user-friendliness, price, and more.
- Poor quality build – Many customers feel that the materials used to make this appliance are not durable and tend to fall off after several uses. If you intend to buy this machine, you need to be careful how you handle it.
The T17022 Overview
Overall the Tower T17022 is just the machine you need to eliminate any unwanted fat from your food. Thanks to the hot air circulation technology and 4.3 litres of capacity, there’s no doubt you’ll have plenty of room to make fresh-tasting meals with those two features. It doesn’t matter whether you’re drying cakes, chips, chicken, and vegetables, the enhanced airflow ensures your meals have a crispy texture.