Posted 29/03/2018 : By: Ictc
Convenience is often key when it comes to cooking those evening meals and after a long day at work, it’s all too easy to grab an unhealthy take-away or reach for the frozen bag of fries laying in the freezer. Not only is this often the unhealthy choice, but with plastic packaging and polystyrene trays that usually accompanies convenience food, it’s also not the most environmentally friendly option either. We’ve put together a quick and easy, not to mention super tasty recipe for Fresh French Fries.
La Bonne Grain French Fry Cutter
1. Peel Potatoes and wash thoroughly
2. Place Potato in La Bonne Graine’s French Fry Cutter and press down firmly to slice potatoes. Use as many as desired.
3. Place chipped potatoes into a cold pan of water and slowly bring to the boil.
4. Once the water begins to boil, remove from heat and drain water. Add a dash of olive oil, sprinkle mixed herbs, pepper and salt to taste and gentle mix through so all chips are covered.
5. Place chips on an oven proof tray and distribute evenly.
6. Place tray in preheated oven at a temperature of 180degrees fan assisted or 200degrees if not fan assisted.
7. After 15 minutes, turn the chips so they a cooked nicely on all sides. Leave for another 15 minutes and remove from oven.
8. Eat and enjoy!
For more information on the La Bonne Graine French Fry Cutter view our product catalogue here, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 488019.