The Quest 35140 has one of the largest oil capacities found on a home fryer and it is hailed by many customers who’ve purchased it as a top performer. Despite it not costing the same as many high-end models out there, this fry can hold up to 3 litres of oil enabling you to prepare meals for 2-3 people very quickly.
When it comes to heating up, it handles temperature very well and you can adjust the setting with ease thanks to the dial located in the back. There is also a cool zone feature which is now common in many fryers these days because it helps the appliance cool down quickly when you’re finished using it. Anything left behind in the oil after won’t contaminate the oil thanks to this innovative tech.
Quest 35140 Key Features
- 3 litre capacity – This 35140 deep fryer has an incredibly large oil capacity that enables you to make chicken and chips for you and up to 4 people.
- Temperature adjuster – You can choose from 130 – 190 degrees which is a good range to cook a variety of meals. The temperature dial is located behind the fryer.
- Cool zone feature – This feature helps the oil in the fryer last longer without contaminating the food. You have to change the oil constantly and this saves you money.
- Easy cleaning – When you finish cooking, you don’t have to worry about messes plus you can clean the components of this fryer by hand or place them in the dishwasher.
- Can cook a variety of meals – You can use this fryer for chicken nuggets, fish, chips, and more. There are plenty of options for you to choose from when you have this fryer at home.
- Dishwasher friendly – The lid and pan of this fryer can be placed in a dishwasher for cleaning if you have one. These components will not cause any damage to your washer because of the materials they are made from.
- Compact design – The dimensions of this fryer made it easy for you to find room to store it. You don’t have to worry about it taking up a lot of space due to its compact design.
- Lightweight – At just 2.2 kgs, you can move the fryer around and it won’t cause any strains or fatigue to your hands as most heavy appliances do.
- Heats quickly – What sets fryers apart from each other is their ability to heat up quicker. Ideally, you wouldn’t want to wait for a long period for a fryer to heat up especially if you’re in a hurry. With this Quest 35140 fryer, you don’t have to wait for a long time to begin cooking your meals because the technology in this appliance makes it heat up quickly.
- Affordable – If you are concerned about how much this fryer costs, you’ll be pleased to know that it is extremely affordable for people with limited funds. You won’t have to break the bank to buy it and what you get is a product that performs at a very high level.
- Doesn’t have a time function – One of the major downsides of the Quest 35140 is the lack of a timer. You need to keep a close eye on your food otherwise it will be burnt or undercooked. Many customers feel that a timer would have helped elevate this product.
- Fragile basket handles – The handles of this fryer are very fragile and weak. They are known to break easily when the fryer is used constantly. You have to be careful when using them to avoid injuries from happening to you and anyone close to you as hot oil has been known to be a major cause of injuries in fryer-related injuries.
The Quest 35140 is part of a brand of cooking appliances that are made by a manufacturer with years of experience. You will make delicious meals countless times because the oil doesn’t need to be discarded immediately thanks to the cool zone technology this fryer has. This feature alone enables your oil to last longer because it will not be contaminated by any stray pieces of food you were cooking. This saves you the hassle of having to change your oil after every round of cooking.