The Progress EK2969P is just the appliance you can make some amazing meals in the comfort of your own home. It has a filter that helps reduce odor and it heats up in as little as 15 minutes. It is extremely powerful and 900 W is what you work with which is good enough for many cooking chicken and chips. If you want to produce restaurant-style quality food, this is the fryer for you and below are some of its amazing key features, pros, and cons.
Progress EK2969P Key Features
- Adjustable temperature controls – There is a dial on the side of the fryer which you can use to adjust the temperature to your liking depending on what you’re cooking.
- 1 litre capacity – This capacity is only good enough for making single portion meals and is ideal for someone who lives on their own.
- Powerful – This fryer produces 950 W of power which is what anyone who enjoys making single portion meals needs to cook food quickly.
- Compact design – The Progress EK2969P is perfect for people who live on their own, those with holiday homes, caravans, and more. The dimensions are 21.3 x 19.2 x 20 cm and based on this it is clear to see that it won’t take much space.
- Odor reducing filter – Odours are not out of the ordinary when you are cooking in the kitchen. It is always nice to have an appliance that can deal with any smell. This Progress fryer has a filter that massively reduces odors when you’re cooking.
- Non-stick technology – One of the worst things many people hate is cleaning up kitchen appliances that have food stuck on top of them. The EK2969P deep fryer has non-stick technology which gives you peace of mind. You can make as many portions as you want without worrying about the food sticking to the fryer.
- Heats up quickly – All it takes is 15 minutes and you’ll be ready to begin cooking your meals.
- Viewing window – Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to check up on your food while it’s cooking. There is a larger window that lets you keep an eye on your food while it’s cooking.
- Heat and power indicators – It helps to know when a fryer is ready before you put in any food because you don’t want to place anything in there too early. You might end up with food that’s swimming in oil first before the cooking begins which is unhealthy. Thanks to the indicators, you’ll be able to know when the appliance is ready to use.
- Removable frying basket – Buying a product that offers you a high level of freedom is very important these days. You don’t have the basket of a fryer to be stuck or hard to remove. With the Progress EK2969P fryer, you can detach the frying basket effortlessly making it easy for you to clean it later when you’re finished.
- Lightweight- With a weight of just 1.49kgs, there is no denying that this fryer is one of the lightest you can buy. While one might be concerned about its durability, this weight makes it user-friendly and easy to store.
- Cheap – You don’t have to pay a fortune to be able to own this fryer because it is very affordable. Many customers are happy with the price of this product because it is budget-friendly and great for people looking to invest in their first fryer.
- Low capacity – The 1 litre capacity of this EK2969P fryer means you are only restricted to single portions when it comes to meals. You can’t make large portions and if you have a large family, you might want to invest in a model with a large capacity.
- Not durable – Many customers that have bought this appliance have expressed concern about its durability. Since it is made out of plastic, you need to handle it with care otherwise it will peel off and start wearing out.
Overall the Progress EK2969P is a great substitute for pots and pans because it is easy to clean and its compact design makes it very easy to store. The cooking bowl and removable basket are a lovely touch from the manufacturer because they wanted to make sure that their product is as user-friendly as possible. You can cook until your heart’s content without having to worry about food sticking on the fryer. If you live alone and are looking for a compact fryer for quick meals, look no further than this one.