The Pro Breeze SPY 4-98 is made by a company that many customers regard as one of the best in kitchen appliances. It is very easy to clean and comes with so many amazing accessories like a rotating fry basket, a rotisseries skewer set, a drip tray that prevents messes, and 3 top-quality cooking trays.
12L Air Fryer Key Features
- Market-leading appliances – The manufacturer is a world-renowned company that offers customers value for money. They are seen as a market leader meaning that customers are guaranteed a top-quality product.
- Customer-focused product – This amazing 12L fryer is packed with so many features designed to meet and exceed your needs. It is very versatile and you will not regret your purchase because there are millions of happy customers around the world singing its praises
- Large capacity – One of the standout advantages this air fryer has over others in the market is its capacity. You get 12 litres to cook your meals with and it has 3 cooking trays, a rotating fryer basket, and rotisserie meat skewers. This together with the accessories is enough to make large family meals effortlessly.
- Superheated cyclone – This Pro Breeze 12L air fryer enables you to produce healthy meals because it can use up to 80% less oil
- 12 pre-set cooking modes – Manufacturers do their research and find out which settings are the most used by customers before they make a new product. With 12 pre-set cooking settings based on their finding, you will find it easy to cook your favorite vegetables, meat, and chicken recipes.
- Easy to use – The impressive design the manufacturer went for makes it intuitive, simple, and user-friendly. You can use this 12L air fryer even if you are not familiar with fryers.
- Digital display – A kitchen appliance needs to have a good button layout and display to make it easy for customers to use it. Poorly designed products will have a display that can be very hard to read for some people which can result in lacklustre meals and frustration m. Thankfully, this fryer has a touchscreen display that shows all the modes and functions very clearly. You can see everything you need like buttons to adjust the temperature, see timers, and more.
- Viewing window – Even if you are an expert cook in the kitchen, having a viewing window does help. This kitchen appliance has a very large viewing window that minimizes burning, overcooking, and undercooking your meals. When your meals are ready or need a bit of time to cook just a bit more, you will be able to see that through the window.
- Pull down door – Some manufacturers opt for the door that opens sideways but here, the door needs to be pulled down. The design of this door makes it easy for you to access your meals when ready or turn them around if you have to. It is small little design choices like this one that can make the biggest difference.
- Auto shut sensors and overheating protection – This feature is very helpful for people who have a lot of things happening around them. The fryer will stop cooking as soon as the door is opened or when your meals are ready. Kitchen appliances when used too much can overheat and this can be dangerous to families with young children. Accidents can happen or a fire might start if the appliance happens to explode and to prevent this from happening, the manufacturers installed overheating protection. It will not overheat even if you use it for a very long time, giving you peace of mind as you and your family will be safe.
- Heavy to move – With a weight of 9.53 kgs, this 12L air fryer is big and will take up plenty of space in your kitchen. It is advised that before you buy it, you should consider how much space you have. It is a very appliance to move around and you see to be very careful because you can easily hurt or injury yourself.
The Pro Breeze SPY 4-98 is worth every penny because it is packed with technology that prevents it from overheating and will turn itself off when your meals are ready. The manufacturers are one of the best in the industry and that is evident with the excellent capacity, the superheated cyclone technology, and the 12 preset cooking modes.