The Philips HR1832/01 will give you the health boost you need by ensuring you make some top quality juices. Even if it is small in size, this machine can hold its own and packs a punch. If you are a fan of homemade juices, this is the product for you thanks to a 1.5 litre capacity. It comes with a class meaning you can pour the juice straight into it as soon as you’re done making it.
Cleaning up after yourself is a breeze because this is a very easy machine to clean. All the parts can be easily taken apart and put together plus they are dishwasher friendly. With a machine like this in your home, there’s no excuse for you not to have healthy juice all year round. Below are some of this machine’s main features.
The HR1832/01 Key Features
- Great capacity – You can make up to 1.5 litres of great tasting juice per round without having to empty the pulp container which saves you time.
- Compact design – It is half the size of other juicers on the market and will not take up plenty of space in your kitchen.
- Works with the Phillips healthy drinks apps – If you have a tablet or smartphone, you can download the Phillips healthy drinks apps for free which gives you access to so many delicious recipes to suit your needs.
- Has QuickClean technology – Philips HR1832/01 has been fitted with QuickClean technology which as the name suggests means it’s very easy to clean. You can easily clean this juicer in 1 minute or less thanks to removable parts.
- Can be placed in the dishwasher – The parts of this Philips juicer can be placed in a dishwasher for cleaning if you don’t feel like cleaning with a brush. You don’t have to worry about the parts causing damage to your washer because they are dishwasher friendly.
- Comes with a glass – Accessories are very important when it comes to kitchen appliances and when we buy one that comes with them, it makes our lives easier. This Philips juicer comes with a glass which you can put under the tap to pour in the juice when it’s ready.
- Has a see-through pulp container – The pulp container and the lid of this juicer are see-through allowing you to easily see all your vegetables and fruits inside. When the container needs to be emptied, you will be able to see that too.
- The pulp is well-positioned – It is easy to make a mess when making juice, however, this tool has a very clever design where everything is collected in one place.
- Comes with a user manual – The HR1832/01 instructions are very easy to follow and you’ll be able to use, take it apart, and put it together effortlessly.
- Drip stop spout – This feature is incredible because, with a simple twist, you will be able to stop the machine from dripping which keeps the top area clean.
- Non – slip feet – When you are making juice, the last thing you need is for the machine to move around or violently shake. The non-slip feet hold the machine in place and stop it from moving when you’re making juice.
- Lightweight – This machine is one of the lightest you can buy coming in at just 1.86 kg. The lightweight design makes it easy for you to move it around the kitchen without causing fatigue or straining your hand.
- Weaker – The one problem that many customers complain about with this machine is it’s very weak. It falls apart very quickly after a few uses which can be infuriating for users who need to make juices every day as part of their diet.
If you are looking to increase your vegetable and fruit intake, the Philips HR1832/01 is a wonderful machine to spend money on. It is perfect for people with families because they can make up to 1.5 litres of juice in one round. Everything from cucumbers, oranges, and a wide range of vegetables can be thrown into this machine for great-tasting juices. The Quick Clean technology makes you can clean this machine after use in under 1 minute plus you don’t have to worry about messes thanks to the pulp collection.