This post will provide a detailed evaluation of the Magimix 3200XL 18361 food processor to determine its overall performance, durability, the edge over competitive products, and possible design flaws and limitations.
So, at the end of this article, you will have detailed information on whether the machine is worth the buy and if it suits your preferences.
Magimix 3200XL Overview
The 3200XL comes in a fairly sleek design with a polished, stainless steel exterior and three food bowls. It has a reasonably large size and robust, commercial-grade induction motor to drive its entire operation. The machine stands out for its extreme ease of use- featuring only three buttons and a few more features that set it apart from products within its price and category.
Some Unique Features Of The 3200XL
Superior-Grade Motor And High-Quality Blade:
Motor rating and blade quality are probably the first features to look out for when choosing a food processor. That is because the results of all the applications you carry out on your machine hinges on the speed and power of the drive system as well as the neatness of the cuts from the blade. Magimix 3200XL comes with a robust, ultra-quiet 630W induction motor that automatically adjusts the power in line with what’s in the bowl to deliver the right speed for each application.
The machine also boasts of professional, rust-proof, stainless-steel Sabatier blades and discs that provide clean, precise cuts and smooth blitz.
Extensive Range Of Use:
Below is the applications this machine supports.
- Slicing And Grating: With the device’s reversible stainless steel slicing/grating discs, you can achieve uniform slices of veggies and fruits or precise grating of cheese quickly and conveniently in either 2mm or 4mm width.
- Whisking And Emulsifying: Magimix 3200XL is supplied with an egg whisk ideal for egg whites/cream and making meringues, mousses, or souffles.
- Blending And Chopping: Thanks to its high-quality blades and blender bowl, you can make smooth smoothies, soups, and airy pancake batter with this machine. Chopping meat, veggies, nut, or fruits is also precise, neat, and quick.
- Kneading: The integrated dough blade on the machine lets you knead bread, pasta, brioche, and pastry dough easily and conveniently.
Unlike many competitive products in the UK with two bowls, the 3200XL food processor comes with three bowls – the main, mini, and midi option for more extensive use in quick successions. The mini bowl is ideal for chopping, mixing, and combining small quantities of food like pasta sauce. The midi bowl is suitable for slicing and grating veggies.
Its main bowl measures 2.6 L and fitsa fairly large home of, say, five persons, and the blender bowl has a 1L capacity and suits an equally mid-size home.
This machine comes with quite an advanced option for speed control. Contrary to the typical high/low and pulse speed options, this product has only an “auto” and “pulse” button. The “auto” button optimizes the blade speed and power in line with the hardness of the food in the basket to produce precise, consistent, and clean results on any of its supported applications.
This product may not have the most stylish design, but its simple, modern look is quite commendable. It is available in five colour options to match your cabinet deco, improving your kitchen aesthetics. The machine doesn’t have the most compact size but will fit into most countertop space. Lastly, all its rubber parts are BPA-free.
One excellent edge this machine has over many products is the extra-large feed tube that allows you to process ingredients like slice cucumbers or carrots both horizontally and vertically, giving you more design options for your cuisines. The device’s bowls are shatter-proof, and all its parts are dishwasher-safe.
|Product Dimension||45.2 x 26.2 x 52.4 cm|
|Capacity||2.6 and 1 L|
The machine has a 3-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guaranty.
- Advanced and quiet drive system
- Extra-large feed tube
- Three food bowls
- Easy to operate
- Superior-grade construction with high-quality accessories
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts
- Excellent overall performance
- Free recipe book and Magimix mobile app
- Not ideal for large homes
Recommendation And Purchase Option
Overall, Magimix 3200XL is an advanced food processor with many standout features from competitive products like robust motor, innovative speed function, and high-quality Sabatier blades. It is ideal for mid-size homes and will undoubtedly be an excellent addition to your kitchen. So, it gets our full recommendation for purchase.