Our Cuisinart FP1300SU review aims at juxtaposing the features, performance, durability, and flaws of this machine to competitive products within the same price and category to see how it fairs.
After reading this article, you should tell if this food processor is worth the price and whether it will efficiently meet your needs.
Cuisinart FP1300SU Overview
The FP1300SU is a top-of-the-range model from the brand, combining a fairly large 3L capacity basket with a wide range of high-quality accessories to meet your everyday home needs like chopping, dicing, slicing, grating, and spiralising. Its most stand out feature is its compact design, a large food bowl, and the BladelockTechnology.
Some Unique Features Of The FP1300SU
Reasonably Powerful MotorWith High-Quality Blades:
You may be thinking – “what does a powerful motor has to do with my food processor?” Well, everything! In fact, your machine’s overall performance and durabilityare a function of the motor’s quality (the power and material construct).
Think of it this way, the motor provides the driving force required to slice, mix or grate your foods. So, a low-powered device will not cut through your onions or veggies quite neatly, nor will it mix your dips or sauces thoroughly.
Cuisinart FP1300SU comes with a 500W motor -though not the best out there, it is neither the worst. Most importantly, it gets the job done very efficiently with its rust-proof, stainless-steel blades, from spiraling spaghetti to chopping nuts.
This appliance supports an extensive range of use that saves you the cost of buying separate machines for each task. Here’s a preview of what you can do with the Cuisinart FP1300SU food processor
- Chopping and Blitzing: This product comes in handy when you’re looking to blitz breadcrumbs, nuts, cauliflower rice, or chopping veggies, meat, and other ingredients.
- Slicing and Dicing: With its adjustable 7-position slice disc range of 1 – 7 mm, you can quickly slice ingredients for salads or other cuisines quickly and neatly. The kit also perfect for getting 1mm dicing results consistently.
- Spiralising and Grating: The supplied spiralising kit creates spaghetti and ribbons for yummy-looking pasta, courgette, or salad. There is also a reversible grinding disc for fine to medium-fine grating options.
- Pureeing and Mixing: The machine handles the mixing of cake batters, dough, nut butter, dips, and sauces, as well as pureeing baby foods exceptionally.
Large Food Bowl:
There are two bowls on this device- a small 0.95L one for small processing, say, dips/dressing, and a large 3L capacity bowl for handling more cooking requirements like slicing, spiralising, grating, and more.
There are three selectable speed settings on this device that gets you consistency and finesse on your recipes. The pulse option features a rotatable knob for more control of the blade’s speed. However, you have to watch out forirregularities in the results if you’re using this option. For example, accidentally moving the knob and not getting the previous knob position precisely.
Yes, no Jules Verne goodness in design and aesthetics will be worth even a devalued franc if your food processor doesn’t perform excellently. Still, you do not want your kitchen looking like it’s the 18th-century. This product comes in a modern, sleek design featuring a stainless steel construction with a polished silver-coloured exterior. It also manages a fairly compact size despite its large food basket, fitting standard counter-top space.
Other Functions:Like other top-quality food processors in the UK, this one comes with anti-slip feet for stability when mixing heavy ingredients like dough and a storage case for blades, discs/dicing kits. Finally, the Bladelock technology is Cuisinart’s patented function that keeps the blade in place when you’re pouring content in or out of the machine for more safety and control.
|Product Dimension||25 x 20 x 41.5|
|Capacity||3 and 0.95 L|
This appliance comes with a 5-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guaranty.
- Superior-grade stainless steel blade
- Dishwasher-safe bowls, discs, and blades
- Included spiralizing and dicing kit
- Top-quality construction with an excellent warranty
- Superb performance
- Fairly powerful motor
Recommendation and Purchase Option
Overall, Cuisinart FP1300SU provides a wide range of applications, even more than many products within its price and class. It comes with outstanding features and superior grade parts that guarantee an effortless and comfortable cooking experience with excellent results. So, it is safe to say that it is worth the buy.