The Breville VDF126 Halo is regarded as one of the best air fryers around due to its 5-liter capacity and versatility. It can handle cooking fish, steak, vegetables, a whole chicken, chips, and more. If you have a big family, this is the product for you because it uses 99.5% less oil for those who like healthy meals and it’s extremely powerful.
With 1700W of power, your meals will be ready quickly and the user-friendly setting allows you to adjust the temperature to your liking. It has an auto-shutdown feature which prevents the food from burning or being overcooked, plus it is dishwasher friendly. When you finish cooking, you can place the divider and basket into your washer without having to worry about scrubbing.
Breville VDF126 Key Features
- Tasty treats – It will produce crispy, healthier, and delicious meals with 99.5% fewer oil, thanks to the 360-degree air circulation found in the product.
- Cooking versatility – You can use this drying to cooking anything from fish, chips, vegetables, steak, and chicken.
- Control panel – There is a control panel that allows you to adjust the settings for you to get the best possible results.
- High capacity basket – It comes with a large 5.5-liter basket and dividers providing plenty of room to cook a whole chicken or meat joints at the same time.
- Easy product to clean – You can remove the baskets as well as the divider it comes with and place them in your dishwasher. You don’t have to worry about potentially causing damage because Breville VDF126 is dishwasher friendly.
- Auto shut off feature – When your food has finished cooking, the air fryer has a feature that enables it to shut itself down to prevent your food from burning.
- Healthy and delicious food – With this product in your kitchen, you’ll be able to create some of the healthiest and most delicious meals with little to no oil. If you are planning to cut down on your fat intake, this is a great investment.
- Touch screen display – Breville VDF126 is very easy to use, thanks to the touch screen which has sound alerts that let you know when meals are ready. You can choose between manual or pre-programmed settings to adjust the temperature as well as time.
- Powerful – With 1700W of raw power, this Halo fryer heats up very quickly and can reach a temperature of up to 200 degrees Celsius. You will not be disappointed with this fryer because meals are not only ready quicker but maintain their flavor and good taste.
- Two cooking zones – What’s great about this air fryer is it has a divider that allows you to cook two dishes side by side at the same time. They aren’t many air fryers on the market that have this feature.
- Durable – Since Breville Halo is made by a very reliable brand, many customers expect a high level of durability. The strong materials used to make this fryer enable it to withstand punishment and strain even under constant use. No one likes to spend money on a fragile product and will fall apart after just a few uses.
- Trusted industry name – Breville has consistently given customers top-quality kitchen appliances for many years and that is why many customers trust them. They know that getting a product from them means they will get something that is very high in quality even though they have to pay a significant amount of money.
- High price – The price that you pay for this product is considered expensive for some people. If you don’t have a lot of disposable income, you may want to consider cheaper fryers.
- Small buttons – Some customers feel like the buttons are too close to each other or small for them.
The VDF126 Overview
Overall Breville VDF126 lets you make impressive meals thanks to its 5.5L capacity as well as power. Because of 360-degree circulation happening on the inside, your food will have 99.5% less oil and it is spacious enough to fit a whole chicken. It is not only chicken you can use this air fryer for because it is versatile enough to handle vegetables, chips, fish, and steak as well. Everything from baking, grilling, roasting can all be done with this fryer and there’s no need to invest in another appliance.